Prof. Poletti is head of the Department of Respiratory and Chest Diseases at the Ospedale G.B. Morgagni in Forli (Italy). Dr. Kishan is lead consultant Interventional Pulmonologist at the Yashoda Hospital in Secunderabad (India). 2021-12 - D225343
Read more on interventional pulmonology in our Medical Insights ePaper. By Medical Insights we mean scientifically based summaries of current publications. These summaries are aimed at physicians interested in studies conducted with Erbe products.
- Transbronchial lung cryobiopsy (TBLC) for diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases (ILD)
- Peripheral cryobiopsy for solitary pulmonary nodules
- Bronchoscopic removal of blood clots in the central airway
- Transbronchial cryobiopsy for sampling of mediastinal lesions
- Transbronchial cryobiopsy for the diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases
- Endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial intra-nodal cryobiopsy